Here are 9 good reasons why the Uneek 4×4 JK Bull Bar has proven to be one of the most popular Australian made bars:
- The Uneek bar sits almost 2″ higher than other best selling bull bars.
- The Uneek bar is made from thicker steel.
- The Uneek bar has 20mm steel tow hooks where many others only use 8mm.
- The Uneek bar install time takes about an hour including removing the factory bar. Most others can take up to 4 hours.
- The Jeep grill can easliy be removed with the Uneek bar in place for changing head light globes where many others require the bar to be removed.
- The Uneek bar has powder coating that matches the factory flares (texture black) unlike many others that use satin black that looks out of place on the vehicle.
- Even though the Uneek bar uses thicker steel in the centre and mounts it’s relatively light at only 37kg due to intelligent design of not using redundant components and tow point design.
- The Uneek bar has soft lead in edges for people using winches with plasma rope so you don’t cut the edges of the rope when pulling at extreme angles.
- The Uneek bar has an option for a winch light.